Here are some sites with information about U.S. immigration. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. As always, you should consult an immigration attorney for specific immigration problems.
- US Citizenship and Immigration Service
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Customs and Border Patrol (CBP)
- Department of State
- US Embassies and Consulates
- Visa Bulletin
- OES Wage Survey (Prevailing Wage)
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- Executive Office for Immigration Review
- US Department of Justice
- Office of Immigrant and Employee Rights
- New Immigrant Information from USCIS
Case Status Websites
- Visa Status Check – find out the status of your non-immigrant or immigrant visa application at the U.S. embassy
- Office of Immigrant and Employee Rights – contact the National Visa Center (NVC) about your pending immigrant visa application
- NVC Public Inquiry – email form for questions about your immigrant visa application pending at National Visa Center
- USCIS case status – check the status of your immigrant or non-immigrant application filed with the USCIS
- USCIS change of address – update your address with the USCIS
- J-1 waiver status – check the status of a pending J-1 waiver application
- DHS TRIP – inquire or complain about problems you had when screening at airports, train stations, or borders
- EOIR case status – find out status of removal/deportation case or appeal
Other Immigration Information & Resources
- The Canadian Expat Nework – information for Canadian expats
- ECFMG– information for foreign medical graduates who wish to practice medicine in the U.S.
- CGFNS – information for foreign healthcare workers who wish to work in the U.S.
- National Immigration Forum – advocates for the value of immigrants and immigration to our nation.