Principal and Managing Attorney
Meet Ann Badmus, the powerhouse behind Badmus & Associates, where she champions the belief that immigration is the lifeblood of America, invigorating our nation with the remarkable contributions of immigrant entrepreneurs, professionals, advocates, and community leaders. Ann finds immense pride in her role as a representative and advisor to immigrants, businesses, and employers across the country.
As a seasoned immigration attorney and strategist, Ann possesses a rare talent for cutting through the red tape that often hinders U.S. businesses, enabling them to implement cutting-edge hiring strategies that secure top-tier talent in the global competition. Moreover, she is dedicated to helping highly qualified immigrants achieve their dreams of legal residence in the United States, empowering them to realize their professional, business, and personal goals. Additionally, Ann excels at reuniting families, ensuring their smooth transition and settlement in their new home.
Since 1993, Ann has been a trusted guide for thousands of clients, assisting them in navigating the complexities of immigration rules and avoiding the common pitfalls that can jeopardize their applications. With her innovative program, Immigration Made Easy, she relieves her clients of the burden of immigration problems, allowing them to focus on their personal and business aspirations with peace of mind.
To ensure her clients stay well-informed amidst the ever-changing landscape of immigration laws, Ann goes the extra mile by offering educational seminars, workshops, engaging blog and social media updates, informative news blasts on a weekly and monthly basis, and captivating videos. Her dedication to keeping her clients informed is matched only by her prolific writing, having authored numerous articles on immigration and even penned a book specifically tailored to foreign-born physicians titled “Immigration Prescription: The Practical Guide to US Immigration for Foreign Born Physicians.” Ann’s media presence is equally impressive, having hosted the enlightening television program “Immigration Matters” and made frequent appearances on national and local radio and television platforms.
As a staunch advocate for immigrants, Ann has founded the Immigrant Journey Awards, shining a spotlight on exceptional immigrant contributions. She has also established the Immigrant Entrepreneur Network and the DFW Global CoWork, fostering and nurturing immigrant entrepreneurship across the United States. Ann’s commitment to her cause extends further as a member of the esteemed New American Economy and the City of Dallas Welcoming Communities and Immigrant Affairs Task Force.
Beyond her expertise in immigration law, Ann extends her legal prowess to other areas, offering her valuable assistance in estate planning, patents and trademarks, and business law matters.
Recognized for her outstanding achievements, Ann has received numerous honors and awards, including the esteemed Dallas Business Journal’s Top 25 Women in Business Award and the Minority Business Leader Award. The University of Delaware has also acknowledged her remarkable career, bestowing upon her the Distinguished Career Award and a place on the Alumni Wall of Fame. Not to mention, D Magazine has consistently recognized her as one of the Best Lawyers in Dallas since 2016, while Best Lawyers bestowed their prestigious title upon her since 2018. In 2020, Ann proudly accepted the UN Day Global Leadership Award and the Icons of Humanity Immigration Attorney of the Year Award. Moreover, she is a distinguished member of the Texas State Bar College.
With Ann Badmus by your side, you gain more than a lawyer; you gain an unwavering advocate who believes in the transformative power of immigration, propelling individuals, businesses, and communities toward a brighter and more prosperous future.
Recent Blog Posts
- What Should International Students Know About Texas Universities and Visa Requirements?.
- How Long Does It Take to Process an Immediate Relative Visa?.
- How Can I Get a U.S. Work Visa Without a Job Offer?.
- USCIS Increases Employment Authorization Document Validity Period for Certain Categories.
- Important Update on Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.
- DHS to Supplement H-2B Cap with Nearly 65,000 Additional Visas for FY 2024.
- Proud to recommend her to anyone For the past 5 years that my wife and I have engaged Atty Badmus’ services for a variety of immigration related instructions, we have found her a pleasure to work with. Ann has demonstrated to us a mastery of both immigration law knowledge and practice. Her answers to our questions have consisten…
- very knowledgeable immigration attorney Ann M. Badmus is a very knowledgeable immigration attorney who you can trust without thinking twice. She is very friendly and work with you being a good friend. We have been working with her last 6-7 years and never had any issue at all. She can understand you very well and always be there for yo…
- I will definitely recommend I am very happy and thankful to this law firm, the staff was very efficient, friendly and respectful. All my emails were answered in a timely manner. Again, I’m happy I chose this law firm and I will definitely recommend to all my friends and colleagues.
- Ann was quite attentive and prompt Ann was quite attentive and prompt with receiving our initial call and drawing up a “game plan” for my case. This means a lot to me and my family. Thanks a million!
- save you a lot of money and time The staff at Badmus makes you feel like you are not alone in the process. They keep very current on immigration affairs, identify problems way before they become apparent, and save you a lot of money and time.
- had an exceptional experience with the Badmus team I’ve had an exceptional experience with the Badmus team. Ms. Badmus has been an invaluable resource of information and is a true advocate for immigration issues. The fact that I was in a different state did not decrease the professional thoroughness of their services.
- Very fast and efficient Very fast and efficient processing of the waiver and H1 visa. Responded quickly to my inquires.
- Professional, courteous and understanding. Excellent Firm. Quick response to emails and phone calls. Professional, courteous and understanding.
- K. Shaikh, M.D. Recommends Ann Badmus Excellent Firm. Quick response to emails and phone calls. Professional, courteous and understanding.
- J. Marquez, M.D. Recommends Ann Badmus Very fast and efficient processing of the waiver and H1 visa. Responded quickly to my inquires.