There are many temporary worker visas for foreign nationals to work or train in the U.S. These visas have very specific requirements. Here are some of the most used temporary visas and links to further information:
- E-3 specialty occupation visa for Australian nationals
- H-2B visa (temporary or seasonal workers)
- H-3 visa (trainees)
- J-1 visa (exchange visitor)
- P-1A visa (for athletes)
- P-1B visa (for entertainment groups)
- P-3 visa (for cultural entertainers and groups)
- Q visa (for cultural exchange)
- R-1 Visa (religious worker)
- TN visas for Canadian and Mexican citizens
Depending upon your background, you may qualify for other temporary work visas which are not listed here.
Get the right help to guide you through complex immigration rules. For your specific immigration matter, call 214-494-8033 or complete the form to schedule a confidential and thorough case review with one of our attorneys.