Helping medical professionals relocate to and practice in the United States is a key area of our practice. Through a decade of successful work with physicians, nurses and other medical professionals from around the world, Badmus Law Firm has earned a reputation as the immigration legal counsel of choice for health care workers, medical students, and physicians. With a very few exceptions, we offer our legal services on a fixed-fee basis.Whether you require a:
- J-1 visa (exchange visitor visa)
- H-1B visa (professional worker visa)
- O-1 visa (extraordinary ability visa)
- TN visa (Trade NAFTA for Canadian and Mexican citizens)
- Waivers of the two-year foreign residency requirement
- Employer sponsored green cards including labor certifications and national interest waivers
- Family sponsored green card
Badmus attorneys will take the time to carefully explain everything and advise you on your best options. We understand each case is different so you’re assured of truly personalized service.
For a thorough case evaluation, call us now on 469-916-7900 or click here.