Export Control Compliance
A little known set of rules can pose great danger for employers and their foreign national employees. They are the export licensing regulations administered and enforced by the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) of the US Department of Commerce and other agencies. Even if your company does not directly export goods to other countries, the hire of a foreign national can trigger the “deemed export” rule.
Badmus Law Firm’s Deemed Export Control Compliance service includes:
- Deemed export licensing, compliance counseling, and representation
- Representation of clients in deemed export control enforcement actions and government investigations.
- Internal investigations and preparation of voluntary disclosures.
- Audits of export control programs, processes, documentation and transactions.
- Export control merger and acquisition due diligence.
- In-house training on deemed export rules.
As your company’s on-call immigration counsel, Badmus Law Firm promises extraordinary efficiency and truly dedicated service. Rather than interfering in company operations, we work closely with you to complement them.
Call our employer hotline now on 469-916-7900 to schedule a confidential and thorough 30-minute consultation. Our meeting will provide you with a concise roadmap on how to best proceed with your compliance needs. Our service is nationwide. Regardless of the location of your business, Badmus Law Firm will be glad to assist.