The Immigration Prescription
The Practical Guide to U.S. Immigration for Foreign Born Physicians
Author: Ann Massey Badmus
3d Edition: Soft Cover, 187 pages
Do you have comments about our book? Let us know!
Finally, a definitive, easy-to-read immigration guide for foreign physicians, medical employers, and recruiters!
Attorney Ann Massey Badmus takes the mystery out of the complex immigration regulations governing international medical graduates. Step by step, this book will show you how international medical graduates can legally practice medicine in the United States. You will learn:
- How to obtain the right visas to complete a medical residency program
- The various ways to waive the two year foreign residency requirement for the J-1 visas
- The best paths to permanent residence (green card) and citizenship
- Your responsibility as a legal immigrant
- How to get and maintain legal immigration status for family members
- And more…!
Request a copy of the book
Fill out your shipping information below and we’ll send you a paperback copy of The Immigration Prescription. Each copy is $29.95.